Re: WWRX 103.7 "severed" from the FNX Radio Network

At this point, the Providence signal is outperforming the rest of the
network.  The Boston signal needs to make this format adjustment to be
competitive, but Providence is doing just fine with the active rock
leaning sound.  That's why the stations are separating their programming
outside of morning drive.  Considering that WWRX normally has around a
two share in Providence, and Minditch paid only 10 million for it, I'm
sure he's making plenty of money and doesn't want to change anything.  I
doubt that he will sell these stations, at least as long as he owns the
Phoenix newspapers.