Re: Fwd: Fwd: Re: Non-comm rankings

At 05:44 PM 3/4/2003 -0500, Laurence Glavin wrote:
>Lawrence, an increase in politeness would be greatly appreciated.
>
>-GAWollman
>
>If it will make the K-man feel better, I loathe WCRB incalculably
>more because they defile an immeasurably better format.
>
>(My name is spelled with a 'u')

Laurence, not all of us appreciate WCRB-bashing...notably myself since I
work for the former chief engineer of the joint, and they've "helped" me
over at WBRS as well.   I put quotes there since their help was not always
asked for, nor always welcome, but it was always well-meaning and sometimes
was quite useful.

And FWIW, I long ago stopped listening to anyone trying to critique a
classical station...there is no such thing as an impartial classical critic
- either they will lay down in traffic for the station or they're planning
on firebombing it.  Never once heard anyone inbetween.

That said, Kiss108 just sucks, SUCKS I say!!  Kidding, kidding, I'm just
kidding...forgive my levity...