Re: WRKO's changes, NPR, Savage ...

Bob Nelson wrote:
>  Indeed, it's the war that's causing 'RKO to add Colmes so
>you'll definitely hear him after the bombs start to drop, etc.

Am I alone in not getting the connection here?  Why replace a locally
originated show with a syndicated one if a higher news presence is the
goal?  And what is WRKO gaining by exiling VB to that all-important
overnight shift?  Sounds more like a vote of no-confidence in VB to me than
anything else.  Never got to hear VB's show (not usually up that late), but
he works well as a sidekick for Howie.