Re: WRKO's changes, NPR, Savage ...

--- RadioTony@aol.com wrote:
I would add that when "the bombs
> start dropping" I hope WRKO again keeps Colmes on
> the air and allows VB to broadcaste afterwards.

Actually, you'll get your wish. Right now (as of
next Monday, at least) it's Colmes 10 pm to 1 am
followed by George Noury on "Coast to Coast". When
the war starts, Colmes remains, and VB winds up
doing "1 to 4 am, or 1 to 5 am-- we haven't
decided that yet" (as VB put it tonight on his
last pre-hiatus "Pleasure Pit"). Indeed, it's
the war that's causing 'RKO to add Colmes so
you'll definitely hear him after the bombs
start to drop, etc.