Re: Re:WRKO adds Colmes; moves VB's show

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:01:05 -0500 "Dan Billings"
<billings@suscom-maine.net> writes:
> [...]

I'm not all that familiar with the Dr Laura protests,  the only thing
that I know about Dr Laura someone allegedly posted nude photos of her on
the web and that her PhD is in Phys Ed not psychcology, but they could be
urban legend like Al Gore inventing the internet   ;-)
df