Re: WRKO adds Colmes; moves VB's show

One reader commented:

and rogerkirk <rogerkirk@mail.ttlc.net> wrote:

> It can be done--work Howie's show 3-7 pm; go home for
> a few hours (or somewhere else) then come back
> at 11 pm or midnight to do show prep, then head home
> at 4 am and get 6 or 7 hrs sleep, etc.
>
> Or he could just hang around at 'RKO for the 6 hours
> in between Howie's show and his.

If I remember right, VB used to live in Petersham, out by the Quabbin
Reservoir.   If he's still out there, it's gotta make for one tough
commute!
     11pm-1am: show prep
     1-4 am:   on-air
     4-6 am:   drive home
     6am-12pm: sleep
     12-2 pm:  drive back
     3-7 pm:   on-air
     7-9 pm:   drive home
     9-11 pm:  drive back.....aw, the heck with it.

--RC