RE: WVMT joins Evil Empire

Let's face it, there are a lot of Downstate NY transplants living in VT
anyways, so having Yankee (and I'm guessing some Burlington/Plattsburgh area
station carries the Mets as well) broadcasts is no surprise.

WTSN/1270 Dover NH carried the NYY last year (I'm guessing their doing it
again this year) and WSAR/1480 Fall River MA had carried the NYY back in the
late 70s early 80s time frame ('SAR is a Sox oultet these days, I believe)

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com