RE: WVMT joins Evil Empire

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:14:13 -0500 Paul Hopfgarten
wrote:
> Let's face it, there are a lot of Downstate NY
> transplants living in VT
> anyways, so having Yankee (and I'm guessing some
> Burlington/Plattsburgh area
> station carries the Mets as well) broadcasts is no
> surprise.

Wait a sec, something just occurred to me.  If WVMT
has picked up NY Yankee broadcasts, does that mean
they've been forced off WIRY (AM) Plattsburgh?  I know
that for years WIRY carried NY Yankee broadcasts.
Anyone up that way know anything about this?

                             Matt Osborne
                             Poughkeepsie, NY