Re: Iraq n' (Let's) Roll

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:14:30 -0500 "Bill O'Neill" <billo@shoreham.net>
writes:
> Wondering about the timeline towards what seems to be an inevitable
> start of battle in Iraq.  Judging by Dan Rather's shameless ratings
> sweeps sit-down with Hussein, it can't be too long until wheels-up.
> It
> also appears that all news orgs. are in place.
>
> Bill O'Neill

I believe I heard on NPR or the BBC last night that after the latest UN
resolution is submitted, the security council will have 2 weeks to
consider it so I'd guess that news orgs that are going to take part are
in place or will be very shortly and are possibly anticipating something
in March or April.
df