RE: Simulcast question

> I do not know if the rules still probihit it -- quite possibly not.
> It did use to be the case, however, that simulcasting was prohibited
> between two stations *in the same band* whose contours substantially
> overlapped.
>
> -GAWollman

Not too long ago, WXAL (93.7 Addison, Vt.) began simulcasting on WLCQ
(103.3 Waterbury).  Since WXAL changed to its new directional footprint,
most of where I travel, there seems to be about equal coverage (although
obviously the contours are different.)  Is "overlap" based on the .5
mV/m?

Bill O'Neill