Cocoanut Grove fire

recollections of the Cocoanut Grove fire.  At the time she was living in an apartment in
Brighton.  Her housemate had a date that night, and they were planning to go to the
Cocoanut Grove.  Apparently, they changed their plans.  My mother says she was quite
worried, and listened to the news of the fire on the radio, until her housemate arrived home.