Re: RE: Boston Globe Online / Metro | Region / WPRI reporter's link to club stirs ethical questions

Dave
I highly doubt anyone at The Station would have asked for their 17 bucks
back because of no fireworks.

And if I a club owner I like to know if some band may burn my bar down
by accident.

In bad timing award  see my next post