Re: RE: Boston Globe Online / Metro | Region / WPRI reporter's link to club stirs ethical questions

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:10:03 -0500 "Kevin Vahey" <k-vahey@attbi.com>
writes:
> Ok lets be real here
> If club owner in NJ so outraged by use of pyro in his club  why
> didn't
> he alert other owners? A groups tourlist not hard to find.
>
> Showing up on CNN after the fact doesn't do the 96 dead any good.

Dave:
Just guessing, but I would think that if a club owner started doing that
then they would find themselves without any top bands very quickly...If
you are a band and you know some club is going to complain to other clubs
about various aspects of your show are you going to book with them again
or go to their competition?
df