Re:Re: Boston Globe Online / Metro | Region / WPRI reporter's link to club stirs ethical questions

---------- "Dan Billings" <billings@suscom-maine.net> writes:
Your point on checking with other clubs is a good one.  It was appropraite
to presnt that info.  It would have been good to hear a reporter after
providing that information say "We are also trying to find out if pyro has
been used before at The Station."  Learning today that pyro had been used
there in the past, puts the statements made yesterday in a much different
light.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine

The other aspect of the story yesterday that I saw beyond checking with other clubs is they checked with the city and state fire marshall to see if a pyro permit had been pulled by anyone....obviously it had not so the question was asked if the club had pulled appropriate permits, the answer was no.
df