Fwd: Hub, forecasters take it on chin

Forecasts on major media are sometimes had to critique.  They often
cover such a large area that they could be right in one sector, and
wrong in another.  I was led to believe Methuen, Mass would get 2 or 3  inches
and we got 4 light-and-fluffy inches.  The drive home from work was a
snap, but WBZ was describing a near-disaster in the Boston metro and
points south.  The forecasts from NECN are worse:  they may give a
temperature range that includes Hartford, VT and Hartford, CT, and
correspondingly varied snowfall totals.  Maybe I should listen more
carefully to Rob Carolyn (splg?) on WCCM and WCAP.