WMFP/WYDN

I noticed that WMFP (Ch 62-Lawrence MA broadcasting SAH) was down last
evening as well as this morning, though as of about 10:15AM they're back up.

Not that I need to check out SAH, but does anyone know what (if anything)
happened?

Oh...and I also meant to ask.....does WYDN (Ch 48 Worcester - Daystar
Religion) EVER ID? I've tuned in from :55 to :05 maybe a dozen times since
they got picked up by Comcast.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com