Cystic Fibrosis TV show in Boston

This question doesn't relate directly to radio, but
thought I would give it a try. A friend of mine runs a
Cystic Fibrosis support mailing-list. She received a
question from a reader regarding a show about C.F.
that aired on a Boston television station recently.

This was the body of the message:

"A few weeks ago I saw a beautifully done cystic
fibrosis video on a television station in Boston.  I
do not recall which station.  The video demonstrated
how difficult it is for people with CF to breathe. It
contrasted the difficulty with that of a fish out of
water gasping for air.  It was very effective,
colorful & tastefully done.

Did anyone see this or does anyone have info on this
show?"

**End message**

Does anyone here have any ideas on how I could locate
imformation on where this show cleared? Please reply
to me off the list! Thanks for all your help in
advance.

Roy Lawrence