RE: Boston Globe Online / Business / Comcast eases e-mail switch

Agreed.

I own www.03038.com and my paul@03038.com e-mail can follow me where ever I
go, ISP-wise.

Another positive is that I can foward my 03038.com messages to mutiple
addresses, for example, my paul@03038.com mail goes to both my home ISP and
my work e-mail, and since I cannot access my ISP's web site from work, the
forwarding allows me to at least get my e-mail at work.

Paul Hopfgarten
East Derry NH 03041
paul@03038.com