Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA

On 30 Jan 2003 at 1:56, Kevin Vahey wrote:

> The video I am talking about is in heavy rotation and I understand the
> message. My problem is can I or should I censor what my son is exposed to.

Have you actually seen the video or are you going by what others tell you?  You need to see
the video and make your own decision, knowing your son and how you want to raise him.
Another alternative may be to discuss it with him and explain to him about whatever it is that
is bothersome.  But that's a decision that only you can make.  I have seen that video, but I
didn't watch it with the thought of whether it was appropriate for an 11-year-old.