CHRISTINA AGUILERA

OK folks I need help with this

Christina has a Top 40 single "I Am Beautiful"
The video is "intense"

My son is 11 and very web saaavy. He has been exposed to so much the
past few years I wonder how he will remember his childhood. When I was
11 it came down to who had the better beach signal WCOP or WMEX. But my
parents never censored my choice in radio.

The video I am talking about is in heavy rotation and I understand the
message. My problem is can I or should I censor what my son is exposed
to.

Cripes when I was 11 the big thing was should The Highwaymen singing
about Michael and his boat.

I do not want to censor MTV from my son BUT how can I not?

Aunt Donna HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!