Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA

At 1:56 AM -0500 1/30/03, Kevin Vahey wrote:
>OK folks I need help with this
>
>Christina has a Top 40 single "I Am Beautiful"
>The video is "intense"
>
>I do not want to censor MTV from my son BUT how can I not?

I think you have it wrong about censorship. If the government tells
your son what he can't watch, or tells MTV what it cannot broadcast,
that's censorship.  If you tell your son what he can or cannot watch,
that's parental guidance.  It's a totally different animal, and it's
a concept that assumes you know your son better than the government
does.

--
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH