Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA

I agree with Larry's point and Bill's suggestion is also a good one.

I don't have kids but I know that when I was 11, 12, 13 years old, I was
able to get access to lots of things that my parents would not have approved
of and that was before the Internet.

I certainly see nothing wrong with keeping your kid away from MTV but you
might end up making it more important to your child because it will become
the forbidden fruit  (see Mr. Igo's posts on Nancy Sinatra).

I think the best bet is to talk with your child about what you find
objectionable and see what he thinks.  You have to do your best to pass
along your values to your kids and hope they kick in and have the desired
effect when your child is exposed to objectionable material.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine