Re: CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Yes he has seen the video

He is a clicker and usually he goes right by MTV as he is more familar
with music his Mom listens too. This song he has heard on Magic quite a
bit the past few weeks so he stopped.

His Mom totally freaked when she saw it and believe me she is no prude.
I was also taken aback but my first reaction was oooooooooooooooooook.

Like I said we come a long way since WBZ censored Kodachrome.