Re: geek question....off topic

"Aaron Read" wrote:

> The old DOS font is now called "Terminal" usually, and it's not a
TrueType font  (meaning it's not vector-based, and therefore will
pixelate hardcore as you increase the size).

> The two most standard fonts for Windows these days are Times New Roman
(serifed), usually at 10-point size, and Arial (sans-serifed) also
usually at 10-point.

> More often than not, Times New Roman is used for the body of a text,
whereas Arial is used for the headlines.  Myself, I prefer to use Arial
throughout...I feel it looks "cleaner".

How about the venerable "Courier?"

Roger