Re: geek question....off topic

The old DOS font is now called "Terminal" usually, and it's not a TrueType font  (meaning it's not vector-based, and therefore will pixelate hardcore as you increase the size).

The two most standard fonts for Windows these days are Times New Roman (serifed), usually at 10-point size, and Arial (sans-serifed) also usually at 10-point.

More often than not, Times New Roman is used for the body of a text, whereas Arial is used for the headlines.  Myself, I prefer to use Arial throughout...I feel it looks "cleaner".

Aaron "Bishop" Read   aread@speakeasy.net
www.friedbagels.com   AOL IM: ReadAaron
FriedBagels Consulting, Brighton, MA