Re:Re: Job consolidation at the top

---------- Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu> writes:
I believe 'NEW was (in its final days) a Group W station, not
Infinity, so Mel was being bought, not doing the buying.

-GAWollman

Only a technicality.  Mel got Westinghouse to buy his Infinity  then gets Westinghouse to leave him in charge.  So Mel gets the cash and keeps the power.

I ran into another Infinity consolidation at the top story,  this guy will continue to be GM of KLUV, KOAI, KVIL and the Dallas Cowboy's broadcasts in addition to his new job as Senior VP/Market Manager for Dallas!   After lunch this guy will leap tall buildings with a single bound and out race locomotives>>>>
df