Re:Hypothetically speaking...in NH...

---------- "Joseph Pappalardo" <joepappalardo2001@yahoo.com> writes:
>I've always thought that NH was ripped off when it came to signals >covering
>the state.  (WBZ probably covers more of NH that any one signal from >within
>NH!)
>Thoughts, comments?  Dan?
JP

I think there is an FM signal in NH that covers the entire state and then some, it's the old PEAK FM (I don't know what it's called these days) The last time I heard it they were simulcasting WOKQ.  Now if you want to put together a news format for NH that would rival BZ's in Mass let me know.
Dave