Re: WCEA-LP On Ch.40, NOT Ch.58?

WCEA-LP IS on the air on Channel 58 as of last week.
I saw it on Saturday night in Charlestown.  Its'
signal pales compared to the old Channel 19 signal.
It is also simulcasted on W40BO/Needham (on FM 128).

Pete
--- "Kaimbridge M. GoldChild"

http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/Wanted_KMGC.html
>       ----------
> Digitology—The Grand Theory Of The Universe:
>
> http://www.angelfire.com/ma2/digitology/index.html
>
>       *****  Void Where Permitted; Limit 0 Per
> Customer.  *****

=====