Re: WCEA-LP On Ch.40, NOT Ch.58?

At 05:08 PM 1/20/2003 -0800, Peter Q. George wrote:
>WCEA-LP IS on the air on Channel 58 as of last week.
>I saw it on Saturday night in Charlestown.  Its'
>signal pales compared to the old Channel 19 signal.
>It is also simulcasted on W40BO/Needham (on FM 128).
>
>Pete

WCEA is stuck in an unfortunate frequency dance thanks to Ch.19 being
needed for DTV...they'll be stuck in freq.hell until after the analog
signals are turned off, really.  Although I imagine when they get their DTV
assignment that will help alleviate some of their problems.

Bear in mind that they might be a tiny little TV station, but they wouldn't
still be on the air if they weren't making some money with it  :-)