Re: Fwd: Cameo Appearance

The way I understand it, the "Great Songs, Great Memories" service from
WW1 that 1430 uses offers both all-Christmas and regular format feeds
during the holiday season. Each station has the choice as to what feed
it wants, and can switch to the holiday feed whenever they wish.  I
would guess that the jocks cut voicetracks for one feed while doing the
other live, so in either instance, the station drops would match the
personality.

Mike Thomas