Re: Fwd: Cameo Appearance

Laurence Glavin wrote:

>Apparently Bob Bitner still can't post to the B.R.I.G.,
>but he sent me a note that WBOQ's temporary rise may have been the result
>of WXKS-AM's switcherooo to Xmas toonz.  AM 1430 almost disappeared from
>sight in the last book.  Smart move CCU.

I think the satellite service that WXKS uses switched to Christmas music,
not WXKS itself.  It was clearly off the bird, and the magic calls matched
the jock.  I think WW1's standards format goes all Xmas after Thanksgiving,
I presume that's what they're using.  Probably not worth the bother to
switch providers for one month.