Re: Lowell Spinners' radio broadcasts

One thing is a given Bob Ellis stays with the Spinners so that rules out
WCAP as Maurice and Bob will not be breaking bread anytime soon.

JUL could work as the model has been set by Staten Island which uses the
City College station there ( the 6th inning brought to you by Burger
King on Victory Blvd )

Don't rule out 1510 as Sporting News Radio does the Brooklyn games

Still they better off away from 800 as CJAD seems to forget to change
pattern these days.