Lowell Spinners' radio broadcasts

All this discussion about WCAP and Lowell reminded me of the currently
unresolved (unless I missed the news) issue of where Spinners games will air
on the radio dial this season. Opening Day for Lowell is less than six
months away now, and I am sure the Webers would like to get something locked
up soon. Is the WJUL option being looked at seriously, is WCAP anywhere in
the mix, or are they going to go radio-less this year?

Maybe 800 can keep Spinners broadcasts after all. They could claim what the
suits at WWZN claimed when they wanted to get Spanish-language Red Sox
broadcasts for placement on an English-language outlet: diversity (and
publicity/visibility for normal programming).