RE: [WC] CES Recap, Gates Keynote and Sirius Streaming

Aaron writes/relates:
> >Lou found this tidbit on Video Streaming that will be
> sent to the back
> >seat of cars via Sirius.
> >I added a short CES recap following Lou's note.
> > >From: lou josephs

That might make the fee easier to take.  Does the Sirius satellite
configuration (figure-8) give them an advantage over XM's 2 geosync.
birds?  Could XM make this happen with their stucture, as well?  If
so, there could be some great competition there.  Wait a second.  f
these guys could round up content providers to send to the back
seat, then why couldn't EchoStar/DISH or other satellite home-tv
provider put it on the road over this kind of system, as well.
Think of it, DISH-to-go!  (I should mail that idea to myself and
keep the envelope sealed....) <g>

Bill O'Neill