Herald article on DJs paid to promote diet product

>Roger said--
>
>When I heard him pitching the diet stuff, he was still losing weight and
>loosely following the general script (from Body Solutions?) with a
>generous dose of adlib.  Probably better than most of the other
>promoters thereof.  However, my working hours changed and I never heard
>him claim he wasn't sure if the product was working.

Me neither.  I like Paul and he has always been nice to me, but my
recollection is that both he and Alan Siegel (WBZ sports) attributed their
weight loss to Body Solutions, just like the ad copy said.  I mean, they
were being paid to say good things about the product, not to express their
doubts...