Re: Re:Re: Herald article on DJs paid to promote diet product

"Dave Faneuf" wrote:
>But I'd like to return to one of my original questions.  Since I can't
hear
>Sullivan's broadcasts my question is does anyone know if Sullivan told
> his listeners during his product endorsement pitches that he wasn't
sure >that the product was working?  Or where his comments to that
effect >made only to the newspaper designed as damage control?

When I heard him pitching the diet stuff, he was still losing weight and
loosely following the general script (from Body Solutions?) with a
generous dose of adlib.  Probably better than most of the other
promoters thereof.  However, my working hours changed and I never heard
him claim he wasn't sure if the product was working.
Roger