Re: Fwd: Re: Could it be....

Counselor Ross wrote about a contemporary prognosticator:
>> (snip) I didn't know about Jean Dixon until after the Kennedy assasination,
so I can't tell whether that prediction falls in that category. <<

like the counselor, i heard bits and pieces of things with Jean Dixon's name
growing up.  my true "Jean Dixon" memory is that of the prediction that the
Boston Garden would collapse at the Elton John concert in 1973 due to the sound
system amplifiers being hung from the rafters, instead of being placed at
corners of the stage.  well, last time i looked, the Garden indeed came down.
;-)
only just not during that concert.  (which was a great show; Kiki Dee opened)

- -Chuck Igo