Re: Fwd: Re: Could it be....

On 7 Jan 2003 at 2:13, Joseph Pappalardo wrote:

> I thought Jeanne Dixons claim to fame was that she predicted the Kennedy
> assasination in some way, shape or form.

Many people predicted, at least, that President Kennedy would die in office.  There was a
pattern, finally broken by Reagan, that, from 1840 on, every President ending in a year
ending in zero died in office:  1840 Harrison, 1860 Lincoln, 1880 Garfield, 1900 McKinley,
1920 Harding, 1940 Roosevelt.  A classmate told me of that pattern in the spring of 1963, at
a high school graduation party.  But he didn't rely on Jeane DIxon.

Except for the ones I've noted, most of Jeane Dixon's most successful "predictions" were
things that I saw her claiming after the fact.  I didn't know about Jean Dixon until after the
Kennedy assasination, so I can't tell whether that prediction falls in that category.