RE: Herald article on DJs paid to promote diet product

> Sorry if this post had little relevence to radio, but I
> thought it was
> relevant to the thread of the moment.
>
> Eli Polonsky

Metabolife is just a you described. And I heard it about it from a
cluster of "testimonial" spots on local radio a few years ago.
Bottom line: Buzzed out like a college kid, no desire to eat, ergo,
lost a lot of weight.  Then, I needed more of them more often each
day.  40+ bucks a jar at the Burlington Mall when they had a cart in
the lobby.  Even the woman selling the stuff said to give it a break
after three months and then get back on it.  Gotta say, it would
have been nice for the fatass radio personality to have talked about
THAT lifestyle point.

Bill O'Neill