Re:Re: Playlists of Oldies er... Super Hits Stations

  Dave Faneuf wrote:
>Having had this very discussion with several PD's during my days at Oldies
>there is no expansion of the playlist, even with listeners complaining
>about hearing the same songs over and over again.  As I told several PDs
>when strangers discovered I worked at Oldies each and every time they
>cornered me to complain about music burnout.  In fact one PD said to me,
>well then they are going to be very upset because I just cut the playlist
>by another hundred today....

Did they explain/justify their actions?  Was this something imposed by
corporate that the PDs disagreed with, but had no choice but to implement
(and perhaps it was "suggested" to them that they not express their
dissent)?  Seems kind of an arrogant response.