Re: WPXT airing first show of 'Maine Kids'

If I controlled the line up I would have left WPXT51 on channel 4 where
it has been for several years. Granted, the signal quality is not always
very good, as Adelphia takes it off-air from its' old Dollard Hill relay
in Ellsworth. But they do have the 10PM Portland news from WCSH.  But so
does WCKD LPTV30 On cable channel 10 have a 10PM newscast from WVII
Bangor.

But then, if I controlled the line up, I would put  the Bangor off-air
channels on their correspponding cable channels, WLBZ on Channel 2, not
3, WABI  on Channel 5 not 6, WVII on Channel 7 not 8, and WMEH on 12,
not 13.

Oh well, instead  I need to get plowing.

Rod O'Connor
Southwest Harbor, Maine