Talk Show on WRKO Instead of Info(not)-mercials

I was sampling the radio dial this afternoon, and behold, WRKO-AM had a live
local show on during the 1:00 pm hour instead of info(not)-mercials that had
been the fare previously.   The host is someone named John DiPietro(sp?);
I don't know if this is a totally new show for the new year or if it's
been on for a while and I missed it...but if it is new, the hand of the
new PD may be pulling some strings after all.  Aside from wider syndication
of Howie, over which WRKO has little control, this could be the harbinger of
changes to come (O3 in the unemployment line?).

Laurence Glavin