"Live and Local?""

Laurence's post about a live and local show on WRKO got me to
wondering.  How do stations do that?  I mean put on a LIVE AND LOCAL
show?  Do they use microphones?  Right there IN the studio?  You
mean people actually are IN the studio...a microphone...some wire to
connect it to something and then they SAY something.  And then it
....  Oh, must be some form of joke.  Those poor bird-fed jocks out
there with one less venue for their pithy talk about Florida or the
Beltway.  Or how about LA high speed chases?  I want birdshots on
horses in New Mexico.  The humanity.

TIme to get back to the live and local snow blower.

Bill O'Neill