Re: "Live and Local?""

Bill wrote:
>> Laurence's post about a live and local show on WRKO got me to wondering.
How do stations do that?  I mean put on a LIVE AND LOCAL show?...

(snipped due to milk-through-nose on keyboard)

....The humanity.
TIme to get back to the live and local snow blower.<<

Billy...

   THANK YOU!  for a much needed chuckle after a few too many moments at the
controls of the snowblower myself.  the only downside to this machine of mine
is that it only picks up WCRB on the on-board sound system.  (brought that back
around to Laurence... see what i did there?)

- -Chuck Igo