RE: Fwd: Sox (and WEEI?) nix WWZN deal

If Bickelhaupt is no longer there, then that's yet another inaccuracy
that they should fix. Her name still appears on the top of that radio
page in the back of the Sunday TV section: "compiled by Susan
Bickelhaupt".

The time I spoke with her many years ago was when she called
WMBR with one specific question about a listing for one of our
programs. I had recently been Program Director and was still in
management as Promotions Director at the time, so I was qualified
to give her "official" information, at least about WMBR anyway.

I answered the one question she wanted to know about, and when
I began to mention their other programming listings for WMBR that
were outdated or inaccurate, and also mentioned that I could give her
other correct general information for the station call letter/frequency
listings box, she abruptly ended the conversation and hung up. That
was my only time dealing with her.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .