Re: Who knew? WSPR FIned!

On 17 Dec 2002 at 13:38, Adam Rivers wrote:

> BTW, I have an editorial in today's Springfield Union.
> Check it out at masslive.com

Well, I tried to find it, but I couldn't.  A little more specific infornation might have been more
helpful.  Especially since an "editorial" is not something that readers contribute, it's
something which expresses the official position of the paper. Since it speaks for the paper, it
usually is unsigned.  I checked the editorials anyway, and there was nothing that looked like
it came from you.  Nor could I find anything in letters to the editor or op-ed articles.  So
please tell us just what this is and where we can find it.  I, for one, would like to read it.