Re: WSBK blackot?

Kevin writes:
> I m just wondering if 38 will go the WGN route providing alternate
> programming to the bird outside metro Boston

WGN does allow the Cubs and Sox games to air outside the market, though (at
least where I live).

That's because it's a bonanza for the team owner (Tribune), though...I
wouldn't be surprised if the BoSox, desperate for cash, tried to put the
kabosh on any games airing on free TV in markets where they "shouldn't."

I remember once hearing years ago on the old Ask the Manager show that
Channel 38 was on numerous Canadian cable systems, including some even in
Alberta (!). Do they have anywhere near this wide of distribution anymore?