NY Times Jr.

Maybe now that Bill Griffith knows WWZN is a 50,000 watt station, he can
get someone to look at the Globe sports section's
radio listings. For at least four Sundays running, they've let us know that
the Bridgeport Whatevers AHL team will be on the
radio, on a station identified as "WABV (1300)."

I pity the poor Bridgeport Whatevers fans in Weymouth who obligingly tune
to 1300 each night to hear the game and get WJDA
instead; I suspect that what the Glob is trying to list is WAVZ 1300 in New
Haven - which is a heck of a long way from
Morrissey Boulevard...

-s