Re: Yiddish Radio Project

Aaron Read asked:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Yiddish Radio Project originally aired on
> All Things Considered, which is also aired on WGBH, not just WBUR.

You're right that the Yiddish Radio Project aired on ATC and you're
right that ATC also airs on WGBH but it does not follow that the Yiddish
Radio Project aired on WGBH.  That's because documentary series like
this almost always air in the second half of even-numbered hours (ET) on
ATC.  WGBH doesn't air the half-hour of ATC that starts at
4:30/6:30/8:30 (etc.).