RE: Patriots 10 year contract extension with WBCN

Over the past few years I've been at WBUR, they've been known to farm BU
sports broadcasts out over a number of AM stations in a small "network"
of sorts.

This has included, among others, WROL, WRCA, WCRN (Worcester), WPLM-AM
(Plymouth), and if I remember correctly, there may have been BU games on
WJIB, WSRO, and other small AM's in outlying areas of metro Boston.

Eli Polonsky

http://mail2web.com/ .